PA and Paging 2.0
"In an emergency, a single method of warning often isn't enough to get people to take immediate action."
PA 2.0 is inclusive. Not only does it provide multiple methods of warning, but it also reaches people who for whatever reason can't hear an audio paging message.
MessageNet Connections is the new standard in emergency and critical notifications because it communicates simultaneously with:
Omni All-In-One Device
Featuring Omni... our all-in-one Safety, Security, and Alerting device that arrives to you ready to hang on the wall.
We've combined audio and visual PA and paging, an IP camera, a clock, a microphone, amazingly bright multi-color signal/warning lights, and wireless panic button support all into a single device.
Using a quality maple cabinet, MessageNet has engineered a device that is both affordable to purchase and install while providing a new superior level of room safety, security, and alerting.
Omni in Action
Check out the videos below to view the MessageNet Omni in action, demonstrating its own capabilities and features.
- Automated Reminders that Can Help Keep Your Staff and Customers Safe During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- How to Protect Both People and Businesses During the COVID-19 Coronavirus Outbreak
- How to Use Your Emergency Communication System to Prepare for a Tornado
- How to Use PA in a Noisy Environment
- How to Prevent Message Fatigue
Click here to schedule an online demonstration.
What You Need
The Connections software unifies a variety of safety, security, and communication components to produce one seamless system, meeting your most critical needs.