Security Meets Communications
In an emergency, a single method of warning often isn't enough to get people to take immediate action.
When used alone or separately, Individual security and communications technologies can be ineffective because they're vulnerable as single points of failure; and many people will delay action until a warning has been confirmed by another means. To ensure that people act quickly in a disaster, alert notifications need to be delivered simultaneously through multiple kinds of devices. This notion has driven the design of MessageNet Connections.
By connecting safety & security with communications, more lives can be saved in an emergency.
Our Impact on Communications
A Connections system can change lives and build more confident and stronger organizations. Watch these short videos to see how we have made an impact.See More Customer Stories
- How to Set Up Message Archiving
- How to Reset User Passwords
- How to Log In to MessageNet Connections
- How to Apply the Intel Security Patch
- How to Back Up Server Data
- Best Practices for a Safe Environment
- Don’t Be Surprised by Emergencies
- Prepare For the Worst
- Why Unify Safety, Security & Communcations